PHARMACIST ONLY MEDICINE: This product is a Pharmacist Only medicine and it is a requirement to have a Pharmacist approve the sale. One of our Pharmacists will contact you to ensure this medication is best suited to your condition.
Contains dissolved hydrocortisone which penetrates the skin quickly providing temporary relief from skin irritations caused by dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, cosmetics and jewellery.
- For temporary relief from skin irritations caused by dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, cosmetics and jewellery.
- Contains moisturisers to help soothe dry, inflamed skin and help restore suppleness and hydration.
- DermAid cream comes in two strengths, talk to your pharmacist about the best one for your needs.
Apply a small amount to affected skin 1-3 times daily. Cleanse with a soap alternative such as Pinetarsol as soap may irritate the skin.
ACTIVE: Hydrocortisone 1% w/w PRESERVATIVE: Benzyl alcohol 6.3% w/w
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use for acne
- Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
- Your pharmacist's advice is required. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.